Since school started a week ago and I dove back into the world of full time classes i realized why it has been since before I was married that i took a full load, I am too busy! I have been doing homework for 3 1/2 hours every morning and squeezing in more reading throughout the day and then ending the night with a quiz or two. Now last week I was a bit spoiled because it was intro week and it was a million syllabus quizzes. This week not so much. I have pages of essays, tests, and a billion other assignments that take way more time then I want. So this morning when I need to be reading a twenty page talk and writing up a 5 page paper over the topic, I am avoiding homework and making a post.
These are my two busy little school girls who have found a love for baseball. Of course we fight over the rules and are upset when we are struck out. But they insist on playing it I love to watch. I get to sit and read my homework while being referee to their outburst and then it all ends with a nature walk. These walks are the best and usually mean we wonder the neighborhoods and check out the hidden swings in our complex. I am loving the weather lately, not hot just right! And in the mornings I even put on a light sweater.... oh I love fall!
The girls are doing GREAT in school this year. They are really loving either classes and each of them have found friends they just have to hang out with. And Mom loves school because it gives us a lot of time to talk. They have so much to tell me when they come home and I love hearing about life through their eyes. They see and experience a whole world I have forgotten since becoming "old" as the girls are now referring to parenthood age! It is fun and I am enjoying it. Now if I could only figure out the trick to keep enough energy to do my "mom jobs" after they have exhausted all my energy and I have time to clean the house after they go to bed before I have to take more quizzes and skype into class, that would be great!
We are enjoying this wonderful adventure of everyone in school but don't judge our success by my laundry, it is fine that i have 4 loads left to wash and have 8 sitting ready to fold about every day right? Doesn't everyone?


No comments:
Post a Comment