Of course the one time I decide that buying school pictures for two kids which may or may not come out is a waste of money we need to save, Layla takes a great picture! We bought a ton of photos last year because she was the only one in school but they were all one pose which bugs me about photos. So seeing that the cost to get the sizes we needed for grandparents was going to cost me $80.00 plus for the two kids. I thought that it just wasn't going to happen rather I would go to target and get a big bundle of what I want in the sizes I want and only spend $20-$30. Well I have done the best cropping and photoshopping skills (which are not that great!) and here is Layla's photo!
Cute right, now lets just hope that she can pull it off again for the photos I am actually going to purchase.


Isn't that always the way...
ReplyDeleteI'm skipping the school pictures too. My mom thinks I'm horrible, but they're just so darn expensive!
Absolutely adorable! I love the golden one.
ReplyDeleteI hear your pain about the cost of school pics - haven't purchased since Gabriel's kindergarten, when he was the only one in school.
(From Jen Coleman - can't seem to sign in on your comment page.)