This Post if for HEIDI
Saturday I had to run out to the store to get some milk. As I was leaving Brian informs me that he used the last of our hairspray. Really? He couldn't have told me at 2 or 3 when I still had time to run by State Beauty Supply and pick some up. (for those who don't know State is a professional store where we get wholesale prices. And by that I mean I buy my liters of shampoo and conditioner for 2 for $15.00 and Hairspray no more than $7.00 for the big one!) Back to the story. Of course now I have to go to Walmart to buy hairspray and I HATE DOING THAT! I never know what to get that will actually work. I stood there staring at the bottles for about 10 minutes. I hated them all and knew nothing was as good as my normal stuff. And then it hit me, Heidi did a post on her blog about how she styles her hair and I was almost positive she posted a photo of the hairspray she uses. She has great hair so it is definitely worth a try. I am getting no where on my own so I whip out my phone. Pull up my google reader, track down the post and ta da, her post and the hair spray picture. Sunday was the first get ready for church morning that was fight free and we made it to church EARLY!
this is what I got, and it worked better than the rest of my past walmart purchases for sure!
I would like to thank T-Mobile for my My touch because without it this moment would not be possible. And thank Heidi for her wonderful post and suggestion for hairspray which saved my husband from a rant on the joys of his "great" timing!

hurray! i hope you like your new glue!
ReplyDeletei would love your professional opinion on products! THAT would be so helpful. like, a shine product? a root lifter?
I love Heidi! Funny thing is I found her blog through one of my old friends from Payson, UT as opposed to one of my KC,MO friends.
ReplyDelete