the wonderful wizard of Oz.... and isn't she so stinking cute! For years we have tried to convince her to be Dorothy but this year she just so happened to see it in a halloween costume magazine and wanted it on her own. It was not hard at all to make and it should last FOREVER. I also made it so I could extend it about 2 to 3 sizes larger so they can wear it over and over again or taller kids can borrow it. But I absolutely love it and most importantly SHE loves it!
FABULOUS!!! A little miss Dorothy is only oh-so-appropriate in Kansas ;)
ReplyDeleteso cute, mare!
ReplyDeleteADORABLE! You are so crafty.
ReplyDeleteAdorable! She needs a little dog to sit in her basket!
ReplyDeleteOK, that is WONDERFUL! NICE job!
ReplyDeleteAdorable! I hope I figure out the costume making thing for my babies.
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love it!! She is the perfect Dorthy! Oh I just wish she could come Trick or Treat at our house. Halloween is one of the times I really, really miss you guys (I always really miss you, but you know what I mean.) Just so many good memories.
ReplyDelete