Sunday, October 10

My day's with Isa

Since Layla is at kindergarten in the afternoon Isa and I get one and one time together. I am awful at barbies. Ask my best friend Mary, when we played we dressed them up fixed their houses, did their hair, and then we were done. My girls want to role play for hours and I am just terrible at it. However Isa has a love for board games. This is just one day with Isa. 

 Yes we played both of these


 Isa documented all our games and then decided to take photos and made it clear that I just look normal like I don't know she is there for the pictures. 


 I cheated for this one because I never have photos of me and thought since I actually brushed my teeth and had a good bra on now is my chance!




 I did do a good job being "normal" for a few shots!
 Isa also rearranges our halloween decorations about 4 times a day. 
 And I am not a big fan of these shows but you can only take so much Barbie and Hannah Montana so we are giving them a chance! 
Most days Isa and I watch the same movie, Oopsy does it! It is a carebear movie and those I could watch a dozen times.... makes me feel like a kid again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...