Tuesday, October 26

My cowgirl

Layla saw that I posted photos of Isa's costume and insisted that I post hers. There isn't a proper photo since this top one doesn't show all the way down and by the end of the party when we got the group photo she had untucked her shirt from her very snazzy belt, but they will have to do.


Working on her witch took up a good chunk of the party. Which by the way was a huge success. It was SO FUN! and you know I am not so much dreaded having to pull off two more this year. I think they will be fun. Now I just have to come up with "holiday" not merely christmas games for the next one. I guess it will be a lot of snowman and singing about sledding. 
The small class Yes everyone is here.... there are now only nine!


The girls. The middle one totally reminds me of my best friend Mary and I am guessing you can figure out which one is my sister! It makes me laugh to see these three. They are all super divas!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh, so cute! I love the whole look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her costume turned out so cute!! Good job. And it looks like the party was a huge success so congrats again.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...