Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.2
Wednesday, October 27
my niece
Okay so I have to brag for a second. And because I have no blood relation to this adorable thing I feel it is totally fine. Isn't this the most scrumptious little girl. this little cutie just melts me, I love her. It maybe because she is a mini of her adorable mama and I love my sis. But seriously her smile lights up a room and her laugh is contagious. The girls love her and Brian I think is surprised how much he loves having her around. and the photo is of both my little adopted darlings i watch. that day i had them both was crazy fun but made me realize twins could kill a mom with business and moments that melt her. sarah you are amazing to watch do it with such grace.
So yeah for cousins in which this week we hit 32!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Definitely, definitely scrumptious :)
ReplyDeleteShe is seriously so adorable! Love little Asian babies!!
ReplyDeleteOH my gosh, that baby girlie is ADORABLE. Nice work on that one, Mia.
ReplyDelete