Layla had school pictures a few weeks ago and after figuring out what she was going to wear I helped her practice smiling. As you can tell it wasn't a natural thing for her. Trust me she gets this from her dad. You don't want to know how I got him to look so natural on our wedding photos. But all in all it is Layla and we love her despite the fact that (as she puts it) "she looses her smile!"
Here is our final photo that she took with mom's "now Layla you look like you have to poop, no that just makes you look mad, okay seriously kid look normal" echoing in her head.
When I think of Layla and posed pictures I totally think of an old Friends episode with Chandler. If you have seen it you totally know what I am talking about!

I dont know what your tlaking about because I didnt watch friends but Layla is so cute! I love her school picture! I think this is the first school picture that is worth money to buy!
ReplyDeleteOH - but she is soooo adorable! I love the practice photos! The professional photo turned out way better than ANY of my kids have ever turned out.
ReplyDeleteI love all the practice pictures. Haha. The picture turned out really cute, even if we didn't get a whole smile in there. I am nervous about Adi's. We'll see how they went.
ReplyDelete