Monday, October 11

I refuse

Since my children seem to find anything and everything in the world to argue over I refuse to break up their fights. Since I have taken this tactic they seem to fizzle out much faster. I am not going to make any kind of assumption that there are fewer fights, come on they are girls and DRAMATIC. But they are short lived and that is good enough for me. Especially on days like today when it is taking everything I have to keep upright and not climb back into bed. I don't know how kids do it. Isa is barking like she has croup once again and still is going strong. I simply have a sinus headache and just want to sleep. Oh to be an invincible kid again with energy to spare and a metabolism that is faster that humanly possible. Oh if only you could keep those traits as adults. But you can't so I get bigger thinking of working out and can't kick this cold. What is a girl to do, I guess i could sit and fold laundry! I'm off!

1 comment:

  1. haha I love your cartoons- so funny and so true. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...