(and our not so preemie mister)
So true! Looove the dresses!ps-we went to peachwave like you recommended a while back and it was so, so good! Thanks for the tip!
So cute! I love Nauvoo.
Okay, so I hope I've caught up on my commenting now. Promise I always read your blog and love it, I am just a lazy commenter for which I apologize. Miss you guys. All these pictures make me wish I were there living it all with you.
Thanks for your cute quotes and advice. It is good to hear those things while I'm in the mix of it all :)
So true! Looove the dresses!
ReplyDeleteps-we went to peachwave like you recommended a while back and it was so, so good! Thanks for the tip!
So cute! I love Nauvoo.
ReplyDeleteOkay, so I hope I've caught up on my commenting now. Promise I always read your blog and love it, I am just a lazy commenter for which I apologize. Miss you guys. All these pictures make me wish I were there living it all with you.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your cute quotes and advice. It is good to hear those things while I'm in the mix of it all :)
ReplyDelete