She is now sadly sleeping in the next room coughing up a storm thanks to the change in weather. HOPEFULLY this will be the first of many "cold" that stay colds. We have yet to experience a cold or allergies. We somehow always end up on a nebulizer with croup, phenomena, or RSV. So here is to hoping we make it through this will allergies or a cold. I might just have to celebrate if we keep that breathing machine neatly packed in its summer home.
I wish kids came with instruction manuals, you know where they have a section that says if this begins to ______ simply push ________ to reboot. Oh if only. But I love Isa all the same flaws and stress the same. She is wonderful. Tonight she snuck out of bed to pick up three hidden stuffed animals. She walked in with big furry slippers, bend down to pick up three fully dressed bears, turned around to show her nightgown tucked into her undies, then said "I fee got these" before waddling off is a prance/scurry! And that is why we love Isa... she makes you smile and go "gosh I love you" when she is doing something natty!
Here is to my Isa and her irresistible smile!
I hope they figure out what is going on. Good luck with everything!
ReplyDelete