I am taking a stab at Jillian Michael's Thirty day Shred. I don't have time for P90X right now with all the crazy running around. However 20 minutes I think I can do. And after finishing my first workout I think it is enough for me right now. And I have no crazy ideas that I will loose weight with this plan. I need to build some muscle to raise my metabolism to keep my thyroid medicine working. Right now I am lucky to pull myself out of bed with one eye open at 8 and that really has to change. Plus I think falling asleep to Hannah Montana with the girls 4 days a week really needs to change. I have NO energy and am hardly making it from sun up to sun down. Crazy workout maniacs tell me that getting exercise is going to help. So I am giving it a 30 day try. After that we will see how I am feeling.
Life around here is a bit slower this week. No baby showers or parties really. Just activities, scouts, broadcasts, dinners, visits, feeding missionaries, house work and babysitting two days. So all in all it is realitivly slow. The following week not so much. But weeks are flying by and time is moving along. And I am proud to say Brian is doing fantastic is school. Seeing that most of his grades come from papers I feel like "I" am also doing well in school. As much as Brian reads and studies his papers are most of the grades and that means LOTS of editing done by none other than the dazingly brunette typing. When Brian gets a 100 I feel like I am earning it too!
It reminds me that I kind of miss school but not enough to go back now. I will have to finish eventually seeing that I am just over a semester from finishing. I just have to finish online from BYU and get my degree there. I am glad I finish my associates but it would be nice to have that bachelors up there too. And then one day a master's maybe. But for now I am happy to put up my licence and one degree with photos of my best and hardest work..... my kids and hubby!
I think I am rambling now so I am ending with a cartoon because they are fun.
yay! for another funny cartoon!
ReplyDeleteGood luck w/the new workout plan!
So, I did the 30 day shred for about 2 months after I had Carter. My results-Not a ton of weightloss, but I gained a lot of strength and really toned up. Just thought I would share. Good luck, you'll do great!
ReplyDeleteThose crazy workout maniacs are right :-). I hope that you'll find the energy you're looking for! Kids are definitely a rewarding and tiring job, but someone's gotta do it! Good luck with your plan, that's the best place to start!
ReplyDelete