Saturday, August 29

Where oh where have my shower curtains gone..



Once upon a time sage green and violet were popular colors for the bathroom. But trying to find a nice shower curtain to match is very hard to find. Actually all shower curtains are hard to match. This season is all about the teal and chocolate. Since I want the girls to have their own bathroom just for them I am trying to make it colorful but classy. This is leaving me with only mats, towels, and assesorities. I just don't know what to put with it... I love these little girly touches don't you.


No curtain has been found as of yet. And our master bathroom is an even bigger mystery. In our bed room we have black and white bedding. Then for fun we have red accents and will be doing a red marble accent wall that our headboard will go against. So I thought hey lets keep it simple and do the same three colors in our bathroom.

I found the perfect rug. It goes great with the red towels and white ones we already own. Plus I found just the right simple but elegant additions for the bathroom.
Here it is.... nice and simple right you would think finding a shower curtain would be a cinch. But now it is a never ending sad trail that leaves me thinking i might have to change the colors. BLAH!

I Am just about to forget about design and go with a solid color and then put my efforts into some artwork instead!

3 comments:

  1. i love plain white shower curtains that have a neat texture. i love ours!:) it really breaks up al the color in the room and makes it feel airy and fresh in there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the girls bedding, very cute! I have no idea if this would even be something you like but you said the colors and this popped in my mind... just in case :)

    http://www.wrapables.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=A51704&prodlist=celebros

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it all! The princess bathroom stuff is so adorable. Makes me with I could do the kids like that, but probably shouldn't what with Robby being a boy. But it is so cute.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...