Okay we are officially moving into the
AMLI at Lexington Farms on October 7
Th. That is right we found a home and signed a contract. It makes life just a bit nicer knowing that we are going somewhere and doing something. We might not be in this world of limbo forever. I am now waiting on where Brian might go to medical school. That is a big long hard wait but we are excited. The other day Brian was shadowing in the O.R. and came home in his scrubs... he was so handsome. It just fit him. I am so excited for him to be
pursuing a dream. I once wanted to be a singer/songwriter but I think I am getting too old. Plus I haven't decided how
embarrassing it will be to audition for American Idol. Don't get me wrong I am going to because it is on the 30 things to do before I am 30. But still totally embarrassing.
Back to the house... I am SO HAPPY that we kept looking and went to talk to people instead of going off quotes. We got an amazing deal for the area and I am in love with the homey feel i get when i walk in. And as an added bonus the girls liked it and wanted it to be their new house. Layla has been PMS-ing for like 5 months over this move and now that she SAW where we are going to live I think she might just be excited!!!!
Anyways I will give more updates soon!
Pictures galore to come when we move in.
p.s. I love being a homemaker!!!
Yay. It has a pool too! Can life get better? Good luck with the upcoming medical school excitement.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Woohoo, isn't it nice to finally have a place??
ReplyDeleteCongrats-that is so exciting. The model photos look really nice. Seems like a really good size, and nice layout.
ReplyDelete