So today we went and put down a deposit only to find that the real thing doesn't compare to the model. You know when you go to buy those perfect pair of jeans that you have always gotten you have seen them and tried them on and even though they say they are the same when you put them on no matter what the tag says they are definitely a different cut then before. well that is what looking at the home was like today. so after a hard days work we are back to square one. i hate home shopping. I do not envy those who are buying because i can't even find something to rent!!!! I might just die if we don't go to med school here and i have to do this all over again in just a year. PRAY for me and my house hunting. We are moving by the first of October but where to is still in the air.
BOOO!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm with you on the pants thing, literally -- I bought an adorable-on-the-hanger pair of pants on Saturday...and then I put them on this morning and they are just not quite so adorable.
Boo. Boo. Boo.
You'll find something soon, and it will be a really good place, I just know it.
That looks beautiful! Good for you guys! Where are you again? Are you doing hair again? Hope you are well!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your blog!