Saturday, August 29

Girls rooms

I know you all are totally enjoying this overload of home decor but really by now you should know I am obsessed with decorating the house. I love to shop and love to put together a house that when you walk in you feel at home. i know that the modern look is very in right now but call me old fashioned because i am all about the shabby chic. Anyways here is the bedding we got the girls to go along with their white twin beds and violet Tinkerbell canopies.

Now I just have to decide on wall colors. i think we are going to do the accent wall in Isa's room violet because she loves purple and I think it will go nice with the decor. But Layla isn't a big purple fan so I am not sure what other color to do. She likes blue but I am not sure how that would look... who knows. I am trying to get everything together but i might have to wait until I get all the stuff out and see what looks best. We move in on a Wednesday so I really want to go in and paint the first couple days and then move in on Saturday to stay. that way the painting is done and dry before we ever get our stuff in there. But who knows what we will do... we still have 5 weeks to get things together!



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE it! I can't wait to see the whole house put together.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...