Friday, May 2

Where do you go just to talk?

Okay as a stay-at-home mom I find myself talking to myself ALL THE TIME. So after hearing the girls ask me who I am talking to I thought that I needed a place to talk about everything OTHER THAN KIDS. Whenever the girls in our ward get together we seem to talk all about the kids. Not that I don't love my children (I have this blog just to talk about them!) I need a place for all the other thoughts! Shock I know I think about things other than toys, snacks, diapers, potty training, time-outs, giggles, dress-up and everything else related to KIDS! So here is my new dumping ground for everything else. Check it out if you like, it's my place to be ME!!!!!

JUST MARE RAMBLING

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...