I am really excited to see that the videos turned out even through tinted glass. There is a little observation room where you can watch the kids so I thought I would see if videos would work so we can send some to Nana and Papa!
I don't know if you remember me, but I am one of Layla's preschool teachers. I came to visit the other day. I found your blog through the Kregers, Steph is a good friend of mine. We have a blog as well (naterandrach.blogspot.com) I enjoyed all the videos and pictures of Layla at preschool. I'm glad she enjoys it! Say hello to Layla for me!
I don't know if you remember me, but I am one of Layla's preschool teachers. I came to visit the other day. I found your blog through the Kregers, Steph is a good friend of mine. We have a blog as well (naterandrach.blogspot.com) I enjoyed all the videos and pictures of Layla at preschool. I'm glad she enjoys it! Say hello to Layla for me!
ReplyDelete