Tuesday, May 13

Mother's Day Yellowstone Getaway!!!

We went to the Bear and Wolf center which was so much fun. It was neat to see the Grizzly Bears and the wolves.



The drive out to Old Faithful was so beautiful!




This is what I thought Idaho was suppose to look like but somehow I ended up in the ugly part of the area. If only the valley was half as beautiful as this!!!

This is Old Faithful right before it irrupted!



4 comments:

  1. yes i must admit that i am extremely jealous that you guys all got to go up and have fun without me and jordan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one huge bear!! I'm so glad you guys got a little getaway. It looks like fun. I still need to get Spencer up to Yellowstone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun way to celebrate! Looks like it was a lot of fun, and so pretty too! I'm still trying to figure out if the girls were scraed sitting in that big bear's lap....I may have been at their age.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If only we all had giant bear couches. Looks like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...