Tuesday, May 6

First Day of School!!!!






Layla had her first day of preschool today. But I don't think Isa understood that she wasn't going also. She was so happy to get up, get ready, head out but when it came to dropping her off she just looked so sad. It was the face of a kid that just found out about Santa Clause or something to that sort. Anyways Layla was really excited and a little nervous. She did very good while we watched in the observation booth. This is the drawing she did of our family while she was getting used to her surroundings. I think the one with the crazy hair is me because that is how she drew me with the sidewalk chalk last week. But all in all it was a great first day of school for our grown up little girl!

2 comments:

  1. Those girls are so verrah verrah cute!! How in the world do you get them to not muss up their hair?????!!!!! They always have perfect hair! Even if I get Emi's hair fixed, she's ruffling it up... she likes it when I put gel in it (because that's what I do with my own hair), but she does NOT like having little doo-dahs in. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. She started already! How exciting-does she just love it or is she still getting used to it? How do you like the break, and one on one time with Isa?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...