Tuesday, July 5

This weeks big finds

A few of you have made your way over to the world of Pinterest and some of you are still wondering what in the world that might be. Well for those not already there I thought I would post weekly on my favorite finds/pins. This week I will post some of the projects I just completed or are on my to do list.

Link
The girls had so much fun making these for fathers day

Link
We used this for the outside of a book we put together full of cute pictures the girls have made over the last few months for grandpa and dad. They were a big hit and a great way to save their wonderful drawings they really treasure. 

Link
These were our decorations for fathers day. We used the banner and then instead of cupcakes we frosted brownies. We even shared them with some extra dads. 

Link
We instead of pots we used mason jars. Papa and Daddy LOVED them and the peanut M&M's inside!

MY TO MAKE LIST
Link
so much cuter then my scraps of paper everyday!

LINK
This is colored rice you can use as sand. I HATE sandboxes they remind me of litter boxes, thus my children don't get to use them. But this is a great way to get the same fun in a smaller less gross way. I think it is perfect for a inside day!

Link
With my kids the possibilities with this bad boy are ENDLESS!!!

I have to work up to this one but really this is better than a simple box this is a narnia adventure waiting to happen. Isa would love me forever!

Those are just a few of the highlights from my pin boards this week and there will be TONS more posts to come with my favorite finds, or ones I think everyone needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...