Tuesday, July 5

grad outfit

After a whole day of shopping I FINALLY bought my outfit for graduation! I really wanted something that had a lot off GREAT pieces that I needed to add to my wardrobe. I feel like I am entering a new world of fashion as I approach the big 30. I am now a mom of two in elementary which means a lot of parties, play groups, PTO meetings, and room parents get togethers. Not to mention ever approaching times of being a doctors wife. OH I AM SO EXCITED! But that means that the days of ragged jeans and sweats are long gone. (unless I have a logical excuse to why I have crusty food on me... aka a sick kid, babysitting, or have spent the day in the loo myself!)

So aside from the skirt which I am still shopping for and the fact that my blazer is the perfect color of light pink mixed with a subtle mauve, I am all set. So what do you think, grown up enough without trying too hard?!?


1 comment:

  1. Cute outfit Marilee! Very grown up and pretty all at once. - from Jen

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...