For all those non Facebook stalkers I thought I would give you a quick update. Miss Isa had a hard night on Tuesday night. She woke screaming and freaking out times a thousand. At first we thought it might be a night terror like Layla has. When it happened again that night it wad much worse. We didn't feel right about it so we headed to the ER. She checked out fine so we went home.
The next night was just like any other so we assumed everything was good. When it happened again last night it completely sent us into worth. Since she was awake and talking with us when one of the episodes accured we were able to rule out dreaming. So the pediatric nurses suggested we talk her to our children's hospital this afternoon.
Of course life has to make things difficult so today I am babysitting, my mom is moving my grandma, Brian is working, and my dad is busy. But it all worked out and we will be heading out soon. Hopefully all is normal and we are worried for nothing. But being a parent means freaking out and praying tons. Guess that is how we learn big life lessons right.
Hope things will be alright. I love your quote "being a parent means freaking out and praying tons." Truer words were never spoken!
ReplyDelete