Thursday, June 24

Niece number..... I lost count!



So I could probably count to figure out which niece this is but you know I am lazy. I will just called her the gorgeous one. (Not that the rest of my nieces aren't cute but I am totally partial to little ethnically diverse children ya know! And I love my sister and seeing a little rug rat just like her is like seeing one just like me, something I haven't ever seen and is so amazing!)  And this little darling is like a Jon and Kate kid for sure. She is the perfect little white child with all korean features and that combination make one stinking cute kid. I wish I had pictures of her eyes open so you could really get the full effect but for now here are some adorable photos I just love!
I AM SO IN LOVE! So far she is a perfect little angel. And she is small. I think I have a soft heart and love those tiny ones. She was only a half pound  bigger than Isa was. So she is borrowing all the girls preemie clothing. I LOVE IT! She is a tiny little 5 pounds 9 ounces!
So not fair that she is so gorgeous after just giving birth right? She seriously got all the gorgeous preggo pictures I always wanted. But luckily she is my sister so I am glad that at least one of us has them!
I wish you could see those eyes open really they are Mia's perfect little korean eyes so small and dainty!
The girls LOVE their new niece and it will be so fun to have her so close. She has no hope of turning out less than girly living down the street from these drama queens. It will be like Miss Shannon, they will teach her all they know, so I will apologize ahead of time for anything they pick up you wish they hadn't! 
Layla is getting pretty good with babies!
And seriously Isa's smile says it all doesn't it?!

1 comment:

  1. Aww. What a sweet little girl! Congrats to your sister and your family!!! Yes your sister looks totally amazing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...