I know I know I am slacking on a day I just can't slack. BUT in my defense blogging makes me smile and today is one of those rainy gloomy days that sucks all the smile out of a person. Anyways this week is crazy busy....
Today I have to go to Kohl;s and return and re-buy my clothing. I had $50 Kohl's cash and found a couple things I wanted. I get to the counter and try my luck at a better coupon then my 15% off and what do you know.... 30%!!!!! However when it rings up my purchase it has to take the cash first THEN the coupon... and my total was $49.97. So instead of getting $15 dollars off like it originally said I am left with no savings and 3 cents! Plus everyone that day was getting $10 gift card for shopping during construction and since there was confusing about my ticket he didn't give me one. Let me just say that when you don't get to shop for yourself $25 free is a BIG DEAL!!! So today I am returning all my clothes, getting a gift card with the amount I spent, then using my coupon to purchase the clothes again plus the $15 dollars extra I can't wait to find and walking out with that $10 coupon like every other person! I AM DETERMINED!!!!
Then I head to the doctors to fill out forms and get medical records sent over. Off to Blue Springs 40 minutes away to meet Brian for his pre-op appointment and then home to cook and clean.
Tomorrow we are going to a movie at 10 then off to get Isa a physical and come to clean and plan meals for the week.
Wednesday I pack the girls for their big sleepover at Nana and Papa's with their cousin, drop off Layla, take Isa to get her MRI and then settle everyone for the night. '
Thursday Brian has his surgery and then about 11 or 12 we should have the MRI results from Isa. Then I come home get everyone settled and fixed and pass out.
Anyone want to trade me weeks? I mean really who has time for ALL THIS and somehow stay sane. But thankfully I have friends and family to help and if I can remember what I need them to do long enough to ask I might survive.
But today the moment of the day is this....
I am so glad that I was crazy enough to have kids this close together. 19 months is close but in return they are indeed super close. They take care of each other and love one another more than I ever understand. At times I think they might as well be twins because they truly are that inseparable.
Goodness, that really IS a crazy-busy week! Do you need a meal or babysitting or anything?
ReplyDeleteGood luck with it all!
I'm sorry. At least it all will pass right? Sometimes when things are crazy that's the only thing that's comforting. It will pass. I wish I could be there to help. You're probably sick of me saying that, but I just really do. You will all be in our prayers all the time.
ReplyDelete