Saturday, June 19

Asked for help.....



Loopy isa after her MRI.

I finally hit that point in the year where everything seems to hit at once and can't catch up. I called my mom and near tears asked for help. So I let go of pride as I handed over eight loads of dirty laundry and brought in three bags of food. With only a couple disrupted hours of sleep these past two weeks I am not myself. I also did something I hate to do, I called to have someone teach my primary class so I can get some sleep.

I know I really should go to church. It took a lot to get me to stay home but breaking down in tears every ten minutes was convincing enough that I have to take care of me to have anything left to give.

Don't get me wrong I will be okay it just has been a hard week. The hospital is not fun to visit EVERY day. But on the happy side Isa did get her MRI results back and she normal. That was a hard phone call to make, hi this is Mrs Bergstrom does my daughter have a brain tumor or not? It has just been that exciting around here. Now we are closer to normal and yet so very far away. You know how it is. Things are better but our whole schedule is changing shifting and I hate change.

Brian's surgery went well and he is healing. He is trying to help but the swollen throat part has hit it's hardest. soon he will be back to normal, home for a little while, and life will be good. We just have to push through till then.

2 comments:

  1. How rough! I cannot even imagine. It's funny how when it rains, it pours. But Heavenly Father doesn't expect us to do it all on our own. It's more than ok to ask for help and its more than ok to take a day off and get some much needed sleep, even if it is on a Sunday. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is rough. I am glad Isa MRI came back normal. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...