Monday, March 15

Randomness


I want to officially thank Kristi for this her amazing pie crust recipe. I put it to good use for the first time on this bad boy!


Doesn't he look good. I toyed around with a few ideas and came up with a wonderful recipe for a chicken pot pie. And with her crust it was perfect. I actually didn't have shortening so I used slightly less butter and it was amazing. Talk about enjoyable and pretty healthy! Anways I just had to post!

Also I finally figured out a way to put up my necklaces without them getting all mixed up.

See doesn't that just work nice. My sister gave me the idea and I LOVE IT!!! Not that I actually wear jewelry often because I don't do anything but stay home, work out, or grocery shop. But on the off chance I remember before running out the door on sunday morning or Brian and I go on a date the doesn't just involve a cosy movie on the couch i have them to wear all nice and laid out!

Last I told you this is random... my mom made us curtains! Here are some quiet horrible pictures of my wonderfully beautiful (however not photographed well) windows!




P.S. I now have long curtains to go on the side of my window but I haven't taken a photo of them yet so I will post our finished bedroom window again later!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad the pie crust is working out for you. Now I need that chicken pot pie recipe to put in it. that just looks super yummy! I love the necklace idea. I was just thinking over the past couple days what a jumbled mess my jewelry is (though like you I don't wear it often.) And I love the curtain! Does you mom want to make me some? ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...