After having a cell phone for about 12 years I have finally come into the cool crowd and got a fancy Nancy phone of my very own. After searching plans and services we decided to stick it out with T-mobile because really our plan is dirty cheap compared to the competitors. Actually compared to it's self. I will never get rid of the my faves plan! Anyways here is my new toy!
I know it looks much better in the ad so here is what a great camera makes her look like! (and yes it is a girl and I refer to her as such... come on don't you do the same in in ad-omit objects!!!)
Anyways back to me rambling... My phone is fun. I have set up two notification sounds to let me know one, if i have a text which are usually notes from my sweet heart or two an email! Sometimes I get junk mail but 95 percent of the time it is a comment on a blog or facebook status. Of course it is easier to look at these online but that mean turning on the computer and that is a dangerous thing. I could spend hours sitting here browsing. Instead I just read and go about my day. It is like getting little love notes around the house. They make me happy! So for all those leaving comments of various kinds thank you, they make me smile all the day long.
And I have found a fun little game I play way too much called gem miner. For those with smart phones check it out it is addictive! Anyways this is why I haven't been online a lot I just am cutting down and enjoying the tid bits I get on my phone! (P.S. did I mention that I get unlimited data for 20 bucks! I LOVE IT!!!)

I'm jealous. I need a fancy girl phone that tells me when I've got happy messages. And now that I know you have it, it makes me want to comment more often so you get more happy notes throughout the day!
ReplyDelete