I am trying to get everything done ASAP basically because I have been waiting six months for this and why waste time sleeping! I have never felt so productive and I LOVE IT!!! Here is just a peak at our place!
I also love the look of your bathroom. I can't ever get mine past looking like a bathroom. When I add decoration it just looks cluttered - yours looks great.
i, too, love the idea of making the hair clips into wall art! so smart. and it looks good! and in the picture of your bathroom...peekaboo! i see you :)
Looking good! :)
ReplyDeleteooh, more more more!!
ReplyDeleteI love those little purple hair clip/bow boards! MORE PICTURES!
What a clever way to store hair bows! Very cute.
ReplyDeleteI also love the look of your bathroom. I can't ever get mine past looking like a bathroom. When I add decoration it just looks cluttered - yours looks great.
i, too, love the idea of making the hair clips into wall art! so smart. and it looks good! and in the picture of your bathroom...peekaboo! i see you :)
ReplyDelete