Moving.... So excited and totally exhausted. I am taking a 10 minute packing break to gather my brain and thoughts so that I will make sense when Brian gets home. I love that he is such a hard worker and is working overtime lately to help us feel more finacially secure but man I wish he was home. I am packing the house up single handedly and it is making me crazy. I am down to the last crap that doesn't go in any specific box but can't just go anywhere because we need it to be unpacked soon. I hate that last bit crap.... I am tempted to put it in a box labled "last of the crap you absolutely need now!" What do you think?
Anyways I am getting really excited for the big move tomorrow. We got the accent walls painted. They are big and bold and I LOVE THEM. Our living room has dark chocolate to accent our green couches. I love autum colors so that is what our living room/kitchen/dinner area colors are again. For those who knew our rexburg townhome that is what I kept in our living room most of the time. For our kitchen we are kind of mixing in a mexican theme. We won't have it out all the time but for special company... that is anyone older then the girls, we have tons of mexican dish accents like serving trays and bowls. So I stole from my mom brown and yellow dishes. I LOVE THEM. It really feels like the house is coming together.
Isa's bedroom wall is purple...it is like a violet blue and I just LOVE IT. Layla has periwinkle which is close enough to blue that it makes her happy but matches her bedroom set perfect. Our bedroom wall is red.... not blood red or maroon but the perfect shade of red to make out room super romantic. We have black and white bedding with little hints of red is pillows and roses. I love it. Well I must get back to work but I will post pictures soon and actually post a little of what we are doing later.
In a nut shell we are WAITING EVER WAITING to hear back about med school... it sucks!
I can't wait to see pictures!! Good luck with all the moving. I wish I was there to help, or at least there to take the kiddos off your hands for a little bit. Miss you.
ReplyDeleteI HATE the last bits of crap!! But, like you said, it's usually stuff that you need up until you move and right after you move, so you can't just throw it away or put it in a random box. Isn't moving fun? Although, it does help you in that you have to sift through all your crap and have the chance to get rid of stuff. Good luck with everything and enjoy the new home!!
ReplyDelete