Friday, October 16

Finally apart!!!!

Okay for the last 3 and a half years we have been trying to time naps and bedtime around the wild temperaments of two boisterous daughters. Someone is always upset, too wound up, overly tired, or just plain crazy to settle down and let the other kid sleep. NO MORE!!!! Now the girls have their own room... and their own space. I hope that somehow we can keep them apart just long enough for me to enjoy the sweet sound of.....            ......... nothing, ah that is nice!!!!

Here are the girls split up rooms so far. They still need curtains and Isa needs a new cover for the rocking chair but in due time it will be complete! P.S. I LOVE having my mom around because we so have the same taste in home decor and if she doesn't already have it just laying around for me to take, she sure knows where to get a good deal!!!

LAYLA'S TINKERBELL FAIRY PRINCESS BED!!!!
Note the slippers next to the bed... this is a new thing she HAS to do every night.... i think it is adorable!
HER BOOKS!
ISA'S BOOKS
Isa's Humble ABODE!!!
I just love the color of the walls, I think they came out PERFECT!!!


P.P.S. The first thing the girls HAD TO DO when they got their own rooms was find a spot for their Grandma and Keith pictures. They miss them so much that they had to find a special spot. What better place then with their books, they spend most of their time there already!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. OK, well, I want a fairy room, too! How cool, they look so nice and fun for a little girl. You've done a really great job!

    And WOOHOO for the extra space! How nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops, that's me, Julianne. Ryan does NOT want a fairy room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love them. How cute! The colors are perfect. I love it. Now I just wish we could come see it in person. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the canopy's. The colors came out great too. However, I must say my favorite accessory is the potty chair next to Isa's bed. Talk about convenience!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...