Tuesday, October 13

Big Steps


Okay so the biggest task yet was our closet... we have a lot and had to fit it into a common space... but I get wife of the year award because I indeed shared exactly half the closet!





Next is the girls room that they are sharing until we get Isa's room cleared of boxes.... it isn't what we want but for just beds I think it is pretty cute and gets me exacted on that it will look like finished!





Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. The great thing about moving is that you start out all clean and tidy - after unpacking that is.
    The girl's room is looking cute.
    P.S. Can I come shopping in your closet? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! You guys have a TON of clothes. Your house is coming along so nicely. I love your bathroom colors-it looks really relaxing in there. I can't wait to redo my bathroom. The current colors and decor in there do nothing for me. You've got a great sense of style and color schemes. I think I need some help. I have the hardest time!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...