Monday, July 14

What do you remember?

This is a fun tag that allows me to share with all my friends meaningful memories we've had together! My friend had it on her blog and I thought it was great. So here are your instructions-

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

Have fun reading all the cool things that people remember about you and sharing your favorite memories with your friends.

4 comments:

  1. Hmmmm.....so many to choose from. I think one of my favorites is when you and the fam came over and brought us cookies right after we got home with Robby. And it looked like you were going to leave and I asked if you wanted to hold Robby and you just looked so cute with him. And who knew it would be such a strong friendship because he's totally in love with you still.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when we used to sneak into your mom's closet and take candy out of her big candy stash. There was always way good candy in there, like Fun Dip. This, for some reason, was the first one that popped in my head. There's about a bazillion others...like constantly having sleepovers where all we'd do was dress up and take pictures of ourselves... who'daknown that I'd end up being a photographer...I guess I really liked it! Love ya, thanks for the shout out in your blog. Our mom's were the best for always letting us hang out, literally every day but Sunday...and sometimes then too. Miss ya. Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ahev sooo many memories of you and your cute little family but some of my favorites were at the splash park, at play group in your cute townhome (jealous), doing home teaching with Mark and having pool time in your "yard." My first official memory was when we were out walking and you were pregnant with Isa. I talked to you for a minute but I remeber thinking how gorgeous you were and that one day I would try to look a little bit like you. Sure miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first one that comes to mind is the time we all spent the night at Rinda's and Bremen and Ben came over and TP'd her house and wrote on all of our windshields! I was driving the durango then and they wrote "Durango's don't kill people, I do!" And then someone had the backstreet boys all over their windows. Ahhh, good times.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...