Thursday, July 17

All dressed up!

After church we actually got a few pictures of everyone in their Sunday best! The best is that we got a few pictures of Brian and I which never happens!



2 comments:

  1. Visiting family!!!! How fun! You guys all look so stinkin' cute too. Hey! Could I get your address one more time? I must have misplaced it. I have a baby announcement to send your family. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK how much fun is that that you went to Jackson Hole? And I can't believe Isa is 2. Wow. They sure are getting big fast. But are stinking cute!

    When are you coming to KS in September? I'm debating making a trip down (if you agree to it, of course!) to have you chop my hair completely off. Maybe not completely, but it is so bad right now. But I'm too scared to let anyone else touch it. What am I going to DO for the rest of my life??!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...