
Isa had her 2ND birthday hence the random trip from my parents! It was a small party just family and her best friend Addi.
Seriously besides Layla this is her best friend in the whole world. It really is fun for me because I remember being little and having my best friend Mary. We were seriously the same. We spend all our time at each others houses pretty much EVERY DAY! I really hope that they remember this time once we have all moved on from this stage in life and move out of Rexburg. As much as I want to leave and go to a bigger city and be closer to my family I am happy we are here cause I love that the girls and me have such wonderful friends just a dozen steps away!
Seriously besides Layla this is her best friend in the whole world. It really is fun for me because I remember being little and having my best friend Mary. We were seriously the same. We spend all our time at each others houses pretty much EVERY DAY! I really hope that they remember this time once we have all moved on from this stage in life and move out of Rexburg. As much as I want to leave and go to a bigger city and be closer to my family I am happy we are here cause I love that the girls and me have such wonderful friends just a dozen steps away!The girls decided that opening presents was more of a group effort so they all worked together to open the present from the Clews Family. Needless to say it is a present for all and man do they use it. The girls have dancing time everyday when they just twirl around in princess dresses pretending to be at a ball. The music is driving me nuts but it is fun to watch them in their own little world.
No comments:
Post a Comment