Thursday, November 1

Trick or Treating!!!




The girls had suck a great time trick or treating. It was nive to take them out and never hear a single whine from either girl. They were the best! And Little Isa was so excited to get to the next house that she was constantly tripping over her own feet. She even started muttering what I can only guess was "trick or treat" in infant! But all in all it was the best night ever for all of us!










The end of the night we all curled up on the couch and watched a halloween movie... a perfect end to the best halloween since I was a kid!







5 comments:

  1. Thanks for going trick or treating with us. I'm so glad we have friends again!! Of course then you guys will move. I'm writing a book called My Life - Stuck in Rexburg....FOREVER! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good lookin family! We sure miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute costumes! Glad you guys had such a great Halloween. I love it when everything goes smoothly, just wish those occassions weren't so few and far between!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This entry made me miss my kids being little! Your kids are sooo cute! Especially like the picture of daddy with the girls...every little girl should look at her daddy that way! What a happy fam! You certainly look like a natural at this mommy thing! Tell your mom and dad we said HI!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...