Tuesday, November 13

The BIG THREE!!!!




I was really proud of my birthday cake this year. Last year I made a Pablo Cake but this year was all about the princess castle. It was scary to make because i was sure it would fall over but to my surprise it came out pretty good. (Plus it tasted great!)






Layla totally loved the fact that it was her birthday! She made us sing her the birthday song about 20 times, but it was fun! She also for the first time really understood presents and opened them with such excitement! It was so much fun to watch. And her outfit is thanks to grandma and grandpa. She opened her princess costume and still won't take it off!









The girls had such a great time with the teaparty set. They sat and eat their cake and icecream at their little table. I am glad that we gave this to Layla now instead of christmas because it is by far her favorite toy and Isa actually gets to play with her too!

1 comment:

  1. Hapy Happy Birthday to Layla! I can't believe that she is three! What big girl and they just have to be the cutest two together. Makes me want a gilr sooooo bad! Enjoy tha cutest of families!

    * jenni

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...