Friday, November 16

Deathly Flu!!!

So for the first time ever I am happy to say that little Layla is the only one in the house to NOT get sick. Isa caught the flu and was mildly sick for a couple days. Brian and I did our best to fight it off but Tuesday it got the best of us and we have been barely surviving until last night. I think this is the sickest I have been in so long. The girls pretty much were on their own this week but luckily didn't destroy the house. I am happy to say that we are finally up and about and feeling better. But I think it took between the two of us a whole bottle of Excedrin migraine, pepto, Imodium, laxative, and whatever else we could find to finally get rid of it. Brian of course had spent a good deal of time last week telling me that the flu shot is SO NOT WORTH IT. I think after this week he would gladly get a shot to avoid a week of what we went through. But I have to say that I would rather be the one sick then little Layla and all 26 pounds of her. I love the girl but she is so hard when her little body gets sick! But we are better and ready for a very fun and surprising Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...