Friday, June 22

Ready to go HOME!!!



















At this point she was miserable and we finally got her to eat a popsicle. I wanted to take her home so I got creative. We couldn't get her to drink anything! So I went and bought juice that appeared to be soda... and down went just enough for them to let us take her home. After a very long night she woke up today a kinda whoozy, funny, almost normal Layla. In a few days we should be back to normal and then even better than before!

2 comments:

  1. I hope she's doing ok and winnie the pooh is too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marilee,
    I love your blog! You are the one that inspired me to do my family blog! Your girls are so cute! I hope your little girl is feeling better, it's so hard when your kids are sick. I will be checking your blog often to keep up with you and your family! Love ya, Sum

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...