Thursday, June 21
Home Sweet Home!
Layla did fantastic in her surgery and is home resting in her own tiny bed. She is by far the funniest kid full of drugs. After getting Valium and two doses of morphine she decided that she would sit and talk instead of sleep. Winnie the Pooh apparently was the one who had surgery so he needed some tender loving care from her. After a few hours of deliriousness we were able to bring her home and put her to bed full of more narcotics. But I am happy that she is well and hopefully won't be getting so sick anymore! I'll add some funny pictures later when things are a little less crazy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad to hear that Layla is doing well. We look forward to seeing the pics. I love the pic of Layla with her Pooh. I remember that Pooh.
ReplyDelete