Monday, March 26



Well we are headed to Leawood Kansas tomorrow to visit my parents in there new home. It is weird to think that my only connection with Missouri and good old Blue Springs now is my little Brother living on his own. I am really starting to feel old. But I guess if these two fun kids make me old then bring on the years!

2 comments:

  1. cute girls! I need to meet your daughters someday. Your parents moved to Leawood? That's where my trainer from the mission is from, but her family just moved to Bountiful. Keep up the good posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, a new post. Just one more and you'll break my two-post streak I had going on an old blog of mine that's now gathering dust in some forgotten corner of the cybersphere. Have a great time in KC, say hi to your family for me, and take advantage of the Royals season opener on Monday if you're still in town. They're playing Boston--should be an awesome game.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...