Saturday, March 31
Welcome to Kansas
Well we have been here visiting my parents for a few days now and I am sad to say that we got welcomed with a horrible flu. Our second day here was just like the scene from The Ya Ya Sisterhood with kids having everything coming out all ends. And of course we all ended up getting the flu and spent the week laying around wanting to die. We have decided that it was a good thing we came here. If we were at home poor Brian would be taking care of all his sick girls while trying to pull of awesome finals and getting a 35 on the MCAT. All better now and ready to enjoy or 2 week vacation. Pictures coming soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hi!!. I don't know what I am doing.
ReplyDeleteBrian....Studying.....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ReplyDeletehey Marilee. Tell Bryan i can't see his blog thing.
ReplyDeleteand yes Judd, I remember you!.
How could I forget? haha