.jpg)
I am really bad at keeping in touch with everyone and sending new photos of our two little cuties so I have finally come into the twenty first century and made our own blog. Hopefully it all works out and everyone will be able to get the updates on our little family.
Hey! Your daughters are adorable! Thanks for your email, if you get an invitation from Stephanie scan it and email it to me-I would love to see it! We're doing well...I will have a website up within the next few weeks, the URL is photographybydmc.com. You should check it out when it goes up. Are you coming to Utah anytime soon? We're moving to Salt Lake for like the next 5 to 10 years...can you believe I'll be a Utahan? Crazy how life goes. I miss you and I'll try to keep in touch a little better! Love ya!
ReplyDelete