Thursday, June 14

Gaining a personality

I like that my little man has his own opinion these days. There are things he likes, he doesn't like, and things he just stares at blankly because he isn't quite sure. For instance he loves to play with his toys. you can tell from the first photo he is still deciding. This is because I attached new toys, as time passes he still is not sure what to think (it has been a week and still kind of figuring it out)

  Now you can see from these next two he LOVES his frog. It is by far his favorite toy. I can't tell you why he decided to fall in love with the frog but he did. He will sit for 20 minutes just hanging on to it and chewing on it. 

(These eyes, I LOVE THEM!!!!)

And I saved the best for last, this face is what I got when I first showed him the new toys, it is his wow what is this face! I love his and his little personality that is budding through. Dad likes it 99% of the time, this is because 1% he will refuse to be nice to him and then turns around and give mama all the giggles and loves imaginable. That was today, I had a good solid 5 minutes of giggles with only breaths in between, oh it made my day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...