Sunday, May 27

night time adventures


Dear Isa, In case I have never mentioned this before you have sleep problems. Most of the time they are easy to handle moments when you wonder out to find us not really awake and very much confused. Other times you have full blown night terrors that I must admit freak me out sometimes. Until recently when we put you into the bunk beds you took about two hours to go to sleep. Now the other day I was sitting in the living room hanging out with your brother while waiting for dad to get home while you and layla slept.all of a sudden you wonder out into the room, no big deal. UNTIL I HEARD YOU TRY TO UNLOCK THE FRONT DOOR!!!!!! I don't think my heart has stopped do suddenly in years....whet in the world was your brain thinking, midnight is a good time for a walk? So now we have to make the baby monitor pick up all the sounds in the house until we get a chain lock installed. It is never a dull night with you. Not long ago you were baked in the bathroom brushing your legs, I kid you not., you never cease to keep us on our toes. But on rare nights you come out and snuggle up with me and for just a moment you are my baby girl. I may have a heart attack one oof these days thanks to your night time adventures but at least I will always have great stories to tell. Love, MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...