Thursday, March 29

Such a good baby

My little Damon is such a great little baby. this is his bath time, he is just chill. He is either sleeping all snuggled up, eating like he has a bottomless pit, or just chilling. He is so content. Today he broke out in a sob while I cut Brian's hair. It was all of three minutes long and when I picked him up he grabbed tight to my shirt curled up into a ball and was asleep in less than a minute. He gets worried if I go too far away. He is my little boy, he is a mamas boy already. And in case I thought he wouldn't asleep without being cuddled, last night was his record of sleeping five hours straight all cozy in his bed. He is the perfect baby, I don't know how I got so lucky.


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...