Tuesday, March 13

Going crazy

You know when you are used to being pregnant for only 32 Weeks and at least three if those are spent on bed rest it makes you a bit nuts waiting for your 38 and a half weak baby to get going and come. I never thought I would be one of those women out shopping and scrubbing toilets until the moment she pops. Yet here I am trying to clean my house when I am do huge and low I can't even reach the water inch the kitchen sink without having to stick my butt out and lean over awkwardly.
Yesterday I got all the groceries for the next two Weeks and them did a two mile walk with Brian and the girls, and nothing. Today it was the door doing trip with Easter dresses and a stop by state to restock or hair care products, six hours later, nothing. Do I am making three meals
Right note for the well them headed to do my online class meeting and off to bed for a horrible nights sleep.

Tomorrow might be mall shopping for next years school clothes and more shoe searching for my skinny footed friends. I may be fully ready for next school year with two Weeks of meals and scrubbed bathrooms and a completely homemade nursery by the Weeks end if this kid doesn't come soon. I am not made to wait like this, i'm going crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...