Saturday, October 29

Our Little Man

Well we are finally evening out the hormones a little bit by adding another man in the house. We are extactic to finally have a little boy. The girls are super excited for a little brother which is great news. We spent a good hour or so looking at our little guy and checking him out. He is perfectly healthy with all his tiny fingers and toes, cute little nose and mouth, and everything running as it should. It was such a relief for our growing worry wart Brian who sees way too much at school and sends him into "what if" mode. It really helped to go through our little guys whole body and check to make sure everything has developed properly.

I will go back in four weeks to take another peak at him with the specialist and then we will have at least a monthly ultrasound with our doctor after that. It is amazing what they can see these days on the ultrasound and the doppler scan to check the blood flow was pretty neat. We have a good base line for what is normal for me and my little buddy so we will be checking to make sure our blood flow stays at the same rate from now until he arrives. If it slows or seems stressed it is an early sign of preeclampsia and I will head to bed to keep him cooking. Let's hope we don't but I am prepared and willing if it means we stay safe.

Here you can see his little face with a nicely rounded head,
 oh I can't wait to see that snuggly face!

At the top of the picture you can see his foot which he LOVES to kick me with.
It is cute those and give us moments just the two of us to bond! 

 And here is most of our little man!
I have fallen in love already and I have another 13- 20 weeks until he arrives!

I will hopefully post a belly photo soon but that really requires that I a) get dressed in real clothing other than sweats b) shower and look put together c) remember to charge the camera and get someone to take the picture. I forget these things on a daily basis hence no photo yet! But just picture me exactly the same but with a round belly that sticks out just past my ladies.... thank you growing gams and my total 3 pound weight gain!

4 comments:

  1. MARILEE YOU ARE HAVING A BOY!!!! Oh my goodness, look at this! Your wish came true, I am soo very happy for you.

    YAYAYAYAYYAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! That's so exciting!! He is going to be one cute little guy and very spoiled I'm sure. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man. I'm feeling very boy crafty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really am thrilled for you! He will be such a handsome little man. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...