Saturday, October 29

Just a day with Mom

Since I am finally at the feeling good and enjoying life stage of pregnancy I thought the girls and I would head out on a little adventure. I found out that the Smithsonian was hosting a free museum day across the country. We have been wanting to go to the children's museum but I am cheap and HATE paying for three of us when I am just watching. So since we got to all go for nothing I thought it would be perfect time to check it out.

We called our friends Denise and little miss Shannon to go along with us. It was a good morning not too busy and lots of fun. Here are some highlights from our day.





Afterwards we headed McDonalds to play and eat for another hour and a half. Then it was home to pick up before meeting Papa and Nana for dinner at our favorite chinese resturant.

Last we ended the night with the girls getting Papa to watch this movie....



both the girls and little miss Jheda watched it in his lap. He is such a great grandpa don't you think. Meanwhile my mom and I enjoyed the night upstairs in our pj's watching the Relief Society Broadcast. I know that most people like to watch the broadcast at church with a big potluck, but for my mom and I we like to chat between talks and pause is really helpful for that. Plus we eat icecream in bed in our jammies! Really does it get better.

It was a perfect day and I am so thankful that it was a smooth one as well. Sometimes those long 18 hour days without Brian make me feel like I am going to prematurely go gray. This time it was perfect and I LOVED my little day with my girls! These are the days I remember so that I don't pull my hair out on the referee filled days that follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...