Friday, July 16

My little girl is all grown up part 2

Well we officially pulled off a pinkalicious birthday party for our little Isa. It was tons of work and idea planning but it turned out wonderful. Here are some highlights!

Here is the pinkalicious food table. We had everything pink but a "green" taco salad for her get back to her normal color food (and something yummy for adults)!
Party Favors! They were gift bags our favorite chex mix covered in pink colored white chocolate!
I am really proud of this one, the water bottles!

The girls party table! 

We had the girls color pinkalicious pages and cupcake papers while waiting for other party guests to arrive.
THE BIRTHDAY GIRL!!! 
I am totally bias but isn't she gorgeous, I mean really she totally uses it to work us over on a daily basis!
The guests!
All girls but one brother who attended but refused to sit at the pink table!
The games!
Opening gifts!
One happy birthday girl and all her glory!

4 comments:

  1. Thats my kind of girl! I love pink too Isa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did such a great job! I love all the pink! And Isa is absolutely gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!! Kyla LOVES the Pinkalicious book. Have you guys read the Purplicious and Goldalicious books too? So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um...Wow! I am impressed with all the work you put into creating the party! Decorations, bows on the chairs, party favors and water bottles with personalized notes. I am VERY impressed!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...